What's new

Rebuildable tank help

P10TSN

Initiate
Well guys after 2 years of vaping and fed up of rubbish coils I'm looking into buying a rebuildable tank. I've only watched a few video on you tube and stuff but not sure where to start. So what's a good tank to buy and where do I buy the wire to recoil it and the wick stuff. Hope u all don't mind me asking for a bit of guidance on this thank u

The Ammit 25 or Kylin are getting good reviews. Cotton Bacon v2 for wick. Coils come premade if you want to start easier either geekvape or demon killer.. Both of those brands sell wire rolls otherwise. All of this is available on Amazon or cheaper from China via fastech.

The Ammit 25 or Kylin are getting good reviews. Cotton Bacon v2 for wick. Coils come premade if you want to start easier either geekvape or demon killer.. Both of those brands sell wire rolls otherwise. All of this is available on Amazon or cheaper from China via fastech.
Cheers I'll have a look was looking at the ijoy or somert but will have a look

Both good recommendations from what I hear. My go to tank is the OBS engine although some people have had issues wicking it. No problems personally. A lot of people recommend the aromamizer, although there are a lot of versions so not sure which is best.

I'm sure they is a 100 post count for a reason and as the op does not have the 100 to view the classies I don't understand why the listing has been offered here

Last edited by a moderator:
PLEASE!!!!! As @mattyk2010 says.......... There is a Post Count requirement to view the Classified! DON'T go quoting items from there !!!
@goneforagasper PLEASE engage brain before doing this again!!:12:

I don't really under stand it say mods and rebuildable things so bear in mind I'm new on the site only posted a few times and as these tanks and mods changing all the time I don't see why I can't ask other ppl help on what kind of tank to buy that's what a forum is for regardless of how many post there is , they will be hundereds of post on the same thing or similar all the time I googled it dint find owt thought best place to ask is on here

I don't really under stand it say mods and rebuildable things so bear in mind I'm new on the site only posted a few times and as these tanks and mods changing all the time I don't see why I can't ask other ppl help on what kind of tank to buy that's what a forum is for regardless of how many post there is , they will be hundereds of post on the same thing or similar all the time I googled it dint find owt thought best place to ask is on here

It's good to ask mate, Rob was making a point to another ape that posted a link to the classifieds section of the site. This part is only accessible to those with 100 posts. No issue with what you asked whatsoever.

You have the right to post questions and deserve answers to them as much as anyone on the forum and if I could have answered them I would have but a ape who replied to you shouldn't have as they offered you something in the classified section which you need a 100 post count (forum rules) which you don't have so I reported it and @Rob (moderator\gaffer) stepped in that's all

No probs at all with your questions @P10TSN :2thumbsup:

As @mattyk2010 said............. I stepped in when someone who should have known better quoted a Sales Thread. Our members cannot access that area until they have a Post Count of 100, so he should never have made the listing available for anyone to see.

You carry on and ask anything you like, we are here to help where we can;)

Back
Top Bottom