What's new

Re-visiting RTA's

I've found the same, I used to get a lot of my gear from overseas but found the last two years the prices there have doubled. Can pick up good bargains here in the UK cheaper than abroad.

Oh dear, I better not look in the classifieds then lol

the £ got you $1.50 when i started vaping 7 years ago Wednesday gone. it was as bad as $1.12 Trump days but crept back up and now back down to about $1.30 makes a big difference especially with 20% on top for VAT.

the £ got you $1.50 when i started vaping 7 years ago Wednesday gone. it was as bad as $1.12 Trump days but crept back up and now back down to about $1.30 makes a big difference especially with 20% on top for VAT.
I'm sticking to the UK for now for my gear. Helps the local economy and all that. Delivery a lot quicker too. Only downside is the damm TPD limitations.

I'm sticking to the UK for now for my gear. Helps the local economy and all that. Delivery a lot quicker too. Only downside is the damm TPD limitations.

Bugger the economy etc worry about your own money, i don't get folks who don't buy everything from the cheapest seller after all unless your well off every penny saved counts. Especially when it comes to April and fuel prices rocket. I don't know how some folks will survive with £200 a month gas and electric bills.
TPD restrictions are easy to avoid, this is when Chinese vendors come in to play. Pointless buying an RTA that doesn't suit the user, most 2ml tanks don't cut it

Wow!!! I will definately keep buying vape gear then, only 2 problems I see is 1. Selling it goes against the grain and 2. I wont live that bloody long.

Nor me i'll be twice my age in 50 years. Oh and yep avoid the classies especially if your a DNA fan lol.

Bugger the economy etc worry about your own money, i don't get folks who don't buy everything from the cheapest seller after all unless your well off every penny saved counts. Especially when it comes to April and fuel prices rocket. I don't know how some folks will survive with £200 a month gas and electric bills.
TPD restrictions are easy to avoid, this is when Chinese vendors come in to play. Pointless buying an RTA that doesn't suit the user, most 2ml tanks don't cut it
In my case with vaping gear, searching around for good deals in the UK is cheaper than getting it abroad. Even if it costs me a few more pennies I would rather buy from the UK. I'm not rich by any means and like to get a good deal but some of the UK suppliers need the business.

Back
Top Bottom