What's new

RDA for a beginner

Ok cool stuff. I think I have it kinda figured out on a tard level

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Not a tard level at all pal, 6-8weeks ago if you said to me make a coil with this wire id probably do 20 wraps. Even the best cloud chasers started off with a fart sized cloud

Sent From Within A Plume Of Vapour...

Not a tard level at all pal, 6-8weeks ago if you said to me make a coil with this wire id probably do 20 wraps. Even the best cloud chasers started off with a fart sized cloud

Lol fart sized cloud.
I'll ask about micro coils another day as I've heard they are the shit

Lol fart sized cloud.
I'll ask about micro coils another day as I've heard they are the shit

Just the same as a coil pal except wrapped around something smaller ie a cocktail stick. When its done pinch it together with tweezers I use pliers and torch it til it glows red

Just the same as a coil pal except wrapped around something smaller ie a cocktail stick. When its done pinch it together with tweezers I use pliers and torch it til it glows red

Aha I see now so it would be great in a clearomizer such as a aspire bdc or an evod

Well he's sending me a spare red one he's got so that's nice of him to boot. I'll buy some purple ones as well.

I won't be doing dual coils just a decent coil for clouds so yes cloud set up would be good thank you please!

Dual coil only on the omega I'm afraid. Well you could tape up one hole :) just make sure you check the coil for shorts before you use it on your mech.

Dual coil only on the omega I'm afraid. Well you could tape up one hole :) just make sure you check the coil for shorts before you use it on your mech.

Ah shit. Well best get me coil making skills up to scratch then I guess. I have my mvp to check for shorts if that's possible?

Ah shit. Well best get me coil making skills up to scratch then I guess. I have my mvp to check for shorts if that's possible?

You can single just block off an airhole, 2 is better.

Remember if you dual coil they need to be twice as big, if you want 1.5ohms you need to put in 2 x 3ohm coils.

An mvp should be fine, you'll know if it shorts as it won't fire. I dont believe they fire below 1.2 either

You can single just block off an airhole, 2 is better.

Remember if you dual coil they need to be twice as big, if you want 1.5ohms you need to put in 2 x 3ohm coils.

An mvp should be fine, you'll know if it shorts as it won't fire. I dont believe they fire below 1.2 either

Well this is just confusing me now. Having to make the coils bigger - well confused! Wahhh lol

Well this is just confusing me now. Having to make the coils bigger - well confused! Wahhh lol

Dual coils counteract each other its back to front lol.

If you use 2 coils at 3ohms each itll make 1.5.

Back
Top Bottom