What's new

RDA for a beginner

Anything is suitable aslong as its safe :-)

I use 18mg at .7ohms and im alive. Rags uses 18mg at .2ohms and below

Sent From Within A Plume Of Vapour...

Then you are both mad. I just want a nice flavour, some decent clouds and for it to be simple.
So it's Caravela, Omega RDA, 18350 red efest and buy a nitecore intelicharger.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Then you are both mad. I just want a nice flavour, some decent clouds and for it to be simple.
So it's Caravela, Omega RDA, 18350 red efest and buy a nitecore intelicharger.

Id personally say go for a Purple efest if you can, better to have to many amps and not need them.

You know about cloud set ups or do you want a quick run down of what I know?

Id personally say go for a Purple efest if you can, better to have to many amps and not need them.

You know about cloud set ups or do you want a quick run down of what I know?

Well he's sending me a spare red one he's got so that's nice of him to boot. I'll buy some purple ones as well.

I won't be doing dual coils just a decent coil for clouds so yes cloud set up would be good thank you please!

Well he's sending me a spare red one he's got so that's nice of him to boot. I'll buy some purple ones as well.

I won't be doing dual coils just a decent coil for clouds so yes cloud set up would be good thank you please!

Alright I'm no Rags or any other cloud chaser but...

VG is what makes the clouds, so more vape more VG.

You need to drop your nic by 1 or maybe even 2 steps.

When you coil before you coil, get your kanthal I use 28-30g and torch it with a lighter this oxidises it making for better clouds.

Also when you wick it make sure the wick isn't pressing on the outside of the coil it should go straight through and carry on, if its touching itll cool the coils.

Also airflow without air you have no clouds so have them open, if its too airy close them down :-)

Good luck and have fun

EDIT:- Also as you inhale, suck hard not like a normal vape, whilst doing so take it down into your lungs until you can no more then push hard out and you have clouds

Last edited:
Alright I'm no Rags or any other cloud chaser but...

VG is what makes the clouds, so more vape more VG.

You need to drop your nic by 1 or maybe even 2 steps.

When you coil before you coil, get your kanthal I use 28-30g and torch it with a lighter this oxidises it making for better clouds.

Also when you wick it make sure the wick isn't pressing on the outside of the coil it should go straight through and carry on, if its touching itll cool the coils.

Also airflow without air you have no clouds so have them open, if its too airy close them down :-)

Good luck and have fun

EDIT:- Also as you inhale, suck hard not like a normal vape, whilst doing so take it down into your lungs until you can no more then push hard out and you have clouds

What size wire is easiest to work with may I ask? He's sending me organic cotton and some pre made coils too.
I have no idea what I'm gonna do for him back as a favour as it just seems to nice of a thing to do

What size wire is easiest to work with may I ask? He's sending me organic cotton and some pre made coils too.
I have no idea what I'm gonna do for him back as a favour as it just seems to nice of a thing to do

It's just the way PoTV is and everyones different, the thinner the wire the higher the resistance. I have some here with 4 wraps is like 4.5ohms.

I find 28-30 gauge wire is best for me, easy to work with and not a crazy amount of coils or space to get a decent ohm

Oh yeah word of warning the Caravella reverse locks, mine was a pain when I got it thinking 'you piece of sh*t' trying to lock it

It's just the way PoTV is and everyones different, the thinner the wire the higher the resistance. I have some here with 4 wraps is like 4.5ohms.

I find 28-30 gauge wire is best for me, easy to work with and not a crazy amount of coils or space to get a decent ohm

Now it's getting technical for me, doh!!!!
So if I did say 6 or 7 wraps with that sort of wire I should get a decent ohm no? I'm looking for anything under 2.5 but above 1.5 if that makes sense? I don't want subs

Now it's getting technical for me, doh!!!!
So if I did say 6 or 7 wraps with that sort of wire I should get a decent ohm no? I'm looking for anything under 2.5 but above 1.5 if that makes sense? I don't want subs

7-8 wraps would be around 1.2-1.4

Back
Top Bottom