What's new

Project Getting the sc aromizer v3 to work

Jd_

Achiever
Just what it says, gonna try somehow to get a good vape outa this leaky thing, cuz havent had any luck

Do i need to stuff the mesh deck with cotton or is it different because of no spring in the middle. Or is there a deck for it with the spring in the middle.

Edit-this is a very lazy project, as in tomorrow ill get up, find the deck and take a closer look

If you're using the Steamcrave cotton I found it too loose to wick properly. I have more success with Wotofo 6mm aglete as this is more compact fibres. The real secret is getting the right amount of cotton in the juice wells. There's a fine margin of error between too much & dry hits & too little & leaks. Look up Wendy Vapes on yt, does very good wicking vids on all the Aromamisers, Supreme, Plus & Ragnar. Just ignore the ridiculously long false nails ;)

If you're using the Steamcrave cotton I found it too loose to wick properly. I have more success with Wotofo 6mm aglete as this is more compact fibres. The real secret is getting the right amount of cotton in the juice wells. There's a fine margin of error between too much & dry hits & too little & leaks. Look up Wendy Vapes on yt, does very good wicking vids on all the Aromamisers, Supreme, Plus & Ragnar. Just ignore the ridiculously long false nails ;)
Is it about the mesh deck? Im curious if it will wirk well since the ceramic spring is like the major advancement, i thought.

Why dont they release an updated deck? I am definitely start to believe it is not 'everything i will ever need' lol

On the other hand i can see how it can b just a gimmick, n ever need a spring to keep my cotton tight in a coil, why should mesh be any different

Is it a beginner help type of thing?

Back
Top Bottom