POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

Problems with NI200

Discussion in 'Rebuildable Mods and Devices' started by ZeroInfinity94, Jun 7, 2015.

1. dogsdanglies

dogsdanglies Postman

I have 2x the same atty/ coil

Ive just watched a review, using kanger nic occ... the reviewer is vaping @ 440f on 45w ... it must be the coil!!

2. Mist E-liquid
  3. Tubbyengineer

Tubbyengineer Legend

Yeah, I was watching PBusardo reviewing the Subox last night and envying the big fluffy clouds at much lower wattages than I'm using. That said I'm not a cloud chaser but I was struggling with the Ego one...

4. dogsdanglies

dogsdanglies Postman

I have a subtank mini v1 that i never got on with ... a quick visit to myepak and ive bought a v2 deck and some kanger nic occ, will let you know in a few days :)

5. Vape Green
  6. Tubbyengineer

Tubbyengineer Legend

I've just swapped the Ego ones Titanium coil for the Nickel one that came with it and I'm getting the same vapour at 430f - 70f lower than with the Ti coil, still tastes off compared to my Heron with Nickel but that may be because it's a new coil...

7. ZeroInfinity94

ZeroInfinity94 Postman

Tubbyengineer
    Have you seen, heard or even used titanium wire for the temperature control?
    Seen a few videos from Twisted420 and he seems to love it but I've seen some worrying stuff on UKV.

8. Mawsley

Mawsley Putting the soup into super hero

Personally, I'm not vaping TiO2.

9. Tubbyengineer

Tubbyengineer Legend

The VT60 comes with a Titanium coil head included and there is a company in the states selling Ti wire for temp control. It's fine for temp control builds but is very stiff to work with and has a bit of a tendency to fail in a spectacular fashion if dry burnt. You should also avoid dry burning it as TiO is not a fantastic thing to vape but with enough of it you can make great white paint...

I mostly wanted to try the Titanium coil as people had mentioned that it gives a more Kanthal like vape in temperature control, I didn't like it - Had to crank it up to 500f to get a decent vape and wasn't over impressed with the flavour, the Nickel coil supplied with the VT60 was far better but I still wasnt happy with the flavour from that ego one mega tank supplied with the VT60...