What's new

Please recommend me a dripper

damob9k

Initiate
Hi All,

I mainly use 2 Goblin Mini's loaded with a different juice during the day, but have a Wotofo Sapor that I like to use to try other juices or just vape something different in the evening.
I have a Vamo V7 which was my first device, but now exclusively use my IPV4s as the battery life is so much better with two of them !
Plus i'm going to venture into temp control soon.

The thing that I don't like so much with the Sapor is that it's just too airy for me (i'm not a cloud chaser) I like the density that the Goblin gives me, I get a good strong flavour without having to inhale 16 gallons of air !

So what dripper could you recommend to me that fits the criteria : Good flavour, nice dense vape without having to overload my lungs, preferably a 4 post design as that's what i'm used to (although open to suggestions) , the ability to use a slim drip tip (not so keen on the wide bore ones) but not too fussed about juice well capacity as I will only use it at home ?

I currently run my Goblins at 30w with .4ohms Kanthal dual coils and run the Sapor at 30 - 40w with the same coil configuration - if any of that is relevant !

Any advice gratefully received :)

Cheers

DamoB

I read that as 4ohms before I spotted the "."

I run my mini almost exactly as you do. For me the mephisto is about the same. And crazy cheap for a clone. Not four post though...

...just thought about this some more. Do you have your airflow wide open on the mini?

Thanks domejunky .... first search for mephisto came up with some shoes from Debenhams !! second try .. bingo :) Looks nice, will research it more.
Thanks dude :)

Just seen a Ephro Nixon RDA on a Dutch site .... looks really nice, and has bottom air flow control ... what yer think ?

How much are you looking to spend? You haven't mentioned a budget. If you want quality then with your criteria I'd recommend the snapdragon by Eden mods. It's fantastic for flavour, can be a very tight draw if you wish it to be, isn't a cloud chaser but it can certainly be pushed when you feel like it and it has a narrow 510 drip as standard. It's a two post deck and they're bringing out a velocity deck in the coming months too which in my opinion will make it even better as it can't be a bit of a pain to build dual coils in. Expensive but I've never looked back.

Hastur v2 from Cthulhu mods should be out soon, velocity style deck and with the airflow dialed down should be good for flavour as it's quite a compact atty but can open it up if you want occasional cloudage.

Back
Top Bottom