What's new

Organic or safe to use cotton.

I think the layered ones are prolly unbleached as well but the description is not forthcoming...

Sent by Harbinger from the edge of the Apocalypse...

I don't know that Id chance it, your probably right :) but I'd rather read that it's unbleached!

Last edited:
Yeah you want to go for the unbleached ones.

the MUJI stuff linked in this thread is *exactly* the same as the stuff I sell on my site. If you want to buy lots of it cheap, order from them directly. It'll take a few days to get to you, but it's better value.

If you're really impatient and want it asap, or just want to get a small pack to try it out then get some from me or a n other vendor who sells it. Most of the cost of the packs I sell is postage fees.

the MUJI stuff linked in this thread is *exactly* the same as the stuff I sell on my site. If you want to buy lots of it cheap, order from them directly. It'll take a few days to get to you, but it's better value.

If you're really impatient and want it asap, or just want to get a small pack to try it out then get some from me or a n other vendor who sells it. Most of the cost of the packs I sell is postage fees.

Awesome :) I will keep you in mind for the future. I have a order coming, but if any mates need some ASAP I will send them your way.

Just a quick question with regards to the Muji you sell, does it have little brown dots in it?

Also is it the stuff I have pictured bellow?

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1409922710.911333.jpg

LOL, it seems the unbleached pads are now one of Muji's top products hahahahahahaha

I bet Muji are thinking "Why the fuck have we sold half a million units of organic cotton.."... so they ramp up their warehouse, not realising its a one time thing lol

I bet Muji are thinking "Why the fuck have we sold half a million units of organic cotton.."... so they ramp up their warehouse, not realising its a one time thing lol

I called their London office to get some more info and asked whether or not it completely organic and such, she asked 'why' I said 'I wanted to use it for vape wicking material'
and she had no idea what I was talking about. They must think it's there luck :) they must be loving all the sales.

Back
Top Bottom