What's new

NR-R-NR wires

That's no problem. I'm at 3 months & counting for a watches shipment from Russia.
You should try get that money back I don't think it's coming as my 1 armed uncle could swim there quicker [emoji23]

What atty are you using them in? I’ve not heard of anybody using res-nores in donkey’s years.
It's a Kanger Protank 2. I have 3 or 4 & they suit me well. It all got too techy for me so I stick with what I know.

Rob at StealthVape has found a couple of packs of wires for me & is posting them FOC. What a star man!

I used to use these for Protank 2 and Innokin Gladius coils - FT was the last place I could get them. Good old Stealthvape. :D

You should try get that money back I don't think it's coming as my 1 armed uncle could swim there quicker [emoji23]
I'm not worried. Apparently there are 500 orders stuck between release from Russian Customs & delivery to the customer. Bloody Coronavirus.

Rob at StealthVape has found a couple of packs of wires for me & is posting them FOC. What a star man!

I used to use these for Protank 2 and Innokin Gladius coils - FT was the last place I could get them. Good old Stealthvape. :D

Wow. Genuinely never heard of people using them in Protanks - I just used Kanthal in mine.

Wow. Genuinely never heard of people using them in Protanks - I just used Kanthal in mine.
It was a long time ago, but if I remember right it was originally something to do with funky flavour from melting rubber grommets in the bottom of the coil? I think the later coils changed their grommets ............... but it WAS a long time ago ................ so I could be being blonde ............. :D

Just started watching this. 2 episodes in. Really good and its British :2thumbsup:

The STRANGER on Netflix

View attachment 210454

It was a long time ago, but if I remember right it was originally something to do with funky flavour from melting rubber grommets in the bottom of the coil? I think the later coils changed their grommets ............... but it WAS a long time ago ................ so I could be being blonde ............. :D

Yep I used them in my protanks also and as mentioned it was to stop the grommets from burning

Back
Top Bottom