Might try this on my dead rabbit

Jon The Vape

Veteran
Just seen this on you tube.
Anyone built this. [emoji16][emoji16]
Screenshot_2017-10-04_122843.jpg
Screenshot_2017-10-04_122836.jpg
Screenshot_2017-10-04_122813.jpg

Was that Ohm Boy Josh? I think he tried something similar. Dead rabbits seem to like higher coils but that's a lot of wire and looks prone to a shower of spitback! Pretty shiny coils though :drool:

Was that Ohm Boy Josh? I think he tried something similar. Dead rabbits seem to like higher coils but that's a lot of wire and looks prone to a shower of spitback! Pretty shiny coils though :drool:
Yes it's on his you tube.
Got some nice Coilology Nichrome 80 wire to try in it. [emoji6] [emoji6]

UD Aga-T7 tank used a similar coil build. Nobody uses them anymore though...

Agat.jpg

Not my pic, don't want 2 year old Charlie Noble juice everywhere.

I've tried this in my dead rabbit... It was horrible... Probably one of the worst vaping experiences I've ever had... The air is turbulent and feels wrong, the top coil also sits high to your mouth so even a tiny amount of spitback goes straight into the back of your mouth and the flavour is muted... Looks cool but that's about it

I've tried this in my dead rabbit... It was horrible... Probably one of the worst vaping experiences I've ever had... The air is turbulent and feels wrong, the top coil also sits high to your mouth so even a tiny amount of spitback goes straight into the back of your mouth and the flavour is muted... Looks cool but that's about it
Thanks for letting me know - idea scrapped
Jon

Back
Top Bottom