What's new

MESH Wicks - probably been covered before but cant find the answer

SouthernVaper

Achiever
hi all,

I have a UD AGI and thinking of giving mesh a go but not sure how much you use or how you even go about it.

so any help or links would be grand

thanks

Last edited:
I've never heard of them mate, but a few videos on you tube couple here no Idea if they help not watched them

Last edited by a moderator:
Shows some halfway through this vid, may help a tad...

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6JKUdzy5WU[/video]

thanks just wondered how much mesh you even need or is that a suck it and see exercise as I havent a clue as its all new to me.

I know that the coil may differ between attys but the mesh part I assume will be pretty much standard across the board.

Its a new thing for me and the small kit ya got with it I managed to coil with silica and thinking now why not give mesh a little go see if I prefer that

thanks just wondered how much mesh you even need or is that a suck it and see exercise as I havent a clue as its all new to me.

I know that the coil may differ between attys but the mesh part I assume will be pretty much standard across the board.

Its a new thing for me and the small kit ya got with it I managed to coil with silica and thinking now why not give mesh a little go see if I prefer that

Now I get you, erm your correct mate in the first statement a little suck it and see, and depends on mix of juice etc and if you prefer straw or tight wick, Todd has a excel sheet to help a little depnding on the wick hole size mate

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Atm-i6EmP-hudG9XQ3ZHNXBNUndUaFFzZU1SdXhDeEE#gid=0

Hopefully that will help mate,

Carl

well I made one looked good and coiled very tidy if I dont say so myself, didnt work mind lol. Juice didnt seem to get up to the coil or more to the point very little

Back
Top Bottom