Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no need to buy .. get RDA better

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters

the fog

Postman
hello

did anyone tried the Limitless Gold RDTA
i want to know the main difference between the gold and the known limitless for flavor wise and clouds

thanks

I personally prefer either a RDA or RTA.. I feel like rdtas are just not great as a dripper or as a tank

I put my combo rdta up for sale the other night, it's fairly cheap so would be a nice way for you to try a rdta out :)

hi ive got a obs cirus rdta and i love it it has a nice big easy deck to build on gives good flavour and you get massive clouds but the best thing is i got it from fasttech for about £17 ...........

My regular limitless classic sits in a cabinet. It permeated from every oring and produced less flavor than the Petri 24 by miles.

If you like the idea of a reservoir to reduce the frequency of filling, personally I like RDTA's in that respect.

If you wish to buy one however, steer away from the Limitless. Consistently leaks and not a good bed fellow. Stick with either the Avocado 24 or, as I have recently found, the iJoy Combo RDTA 2. Both are solid players in the RDTA category.

The best RDTAs I've used are the OBS Crius RDTA and the Desire Mad Dog RDTA. I use those every day. I have numerous RDTAs, RDAs and RTAs. I would recommend to stay away from anything made by Ijoy.

Haha lucky me I ordered a limitless plus last week because of the colour (and price)

I take it that it's a piece of shite?.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji35][emoji21]

Haha lucky me I ordered a limitless plus last week because of the colour (and price)

I take it that it's a piece of shite?.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji35][emoji21]

I wouldn't say that as much as there are much better RDTAs out there in my opinion. I really don't like Ijoy at all from some of their other stuff.

Back
Top Bottom