What's new

Let's Talk Attys (RDA,RDTA,RTA)

This RDA is a bit on the spendy side. $55us but it's worth it. I love mine. I have the gold one.

I have to say that I have just received a Dead Rabbit RDA this morning and I find the flavour lacking...love the build deck, popped a dual SS flapton build in and the flavour just doesn't come close to my goon which I absolutely love. I had very high hopes for it, maybe the placement of the coils is wrong, will have to see if I can fine tune it but I haven't given up on it yet!

My drop is coming tomorrow...really looking forward to popping a build in that. Hopefully I will be more impressed.

Like the coward that I am, I have been waiting for someone to come along and say that about the Dead Rabbit. I am also unimpressed. For me I get this feeling of no matter what juice or what build I try, I get a very similar vape experience. Kinda dead on flavour. I also like to blow before I suck and the rabbit's airflow placement drives me crazy when I do this. More than any other RDA.

Like the coward that I am, I have been waiting for someone to come along and say that about the Dead Rabbit. I am also unimpressed. For me I get this feeling of no matter what juice or what build I try, I get a very similar vape experience. Kinda dead on flavour. I also like to blow before I suck and the rabbit's airflow placement drives me crazy when I do this. More than any other RDA.

Aye the hot purge straight at your face...I do that out of habit lol. It can produce decent OK flavour as long as you pull those coils out towards the airflow.

On

Once you start using your new Drop you'll put the Dead Rabbit in the drawer.
Well got my drop this morning and dropped the same build/same custard in the drop as is in the dead rabbit...Digiflavor and TVC have done something pretty special here...absolutely confirmed.

Hello Guys how are you all ?

I have started vaping last month :D, and right now what I have is a smok 225w procolor mod, and the tanks I use are:

when on the move driving or at work I always carry my Kylin, mother of God this atty is just amazing in flavor and with a juggernaut (vandy vape wire) in dual coil with 5 wraps and ID 3.5mm OMG, vaping at 70W its a cloud maker and a delight flavor.

When at home I use a very modest ice cube3, with the same coil build and the flavor and clouds are also very good.
Both are wicked with cotton bacon.

I am considering now what to buy next :D, if a drill machine and make my own wires, or another atty and continue to buy already made wire, I found vandy vapes to have pretty decent wire choices and the quality of the wires are quite nice, so far my coils lasted almost 2 weeks and I just had to swap 3x the cotton. I use DYI juices 80/20 sometimes 90/10 (VG/PG) and also some bought on store regular 70/30, o the RTA I normally use 80/20 on the dripper I use the 90/10 :D.

Here is the photo of the ice cube built Juggernaut (vandy vapes wire) ID 3.5mm fired at 70W running 5.2/5.3 volts. I don't have any of the buld on the Kylin

IMG_5692.JPG

Cheers keep vaping, stay safe and Peace brothers.

Zwara

I'm the same as you, RDTA when travelling, RDA when Im not. Love clouds AND flavour... I went through loads of different tanks and drippers etc including the Goon 1.5.

But since the days my DeJavu RDTA and my Drop RDA arrived (both on pre-order), nothing else has been touched. I can't see my Dejavu ever being replaced but I do have a Dead Rabbit on the way (yeah I know, late to that party) that my mate thinks still JUST edges the Drop for flavour so will see... I am skeptical though but got it cheap from FT.

Also mod wise its currently the iJoy Captain PD270, but never squonked as I dont like Mechs so just ordered the new Geekvape GBox with the Radar RDA, but not expecting that to beat the Drop.

I'm the same as you, RDTA when travelling, RDA when Im not. Love clouds AND flavour... I went through loads of different tanks and drippers etc including the Goon 1.5.

But since the days my DeJavu RDTA and my Drop RDA arrived (both on pre-order), nothing else has been touched. I can't see my Dejavu ever being replaced but I do have a Dead Rabbit on the way (yeah I know, late to that party) that my mate thinks still JUST edges the Drop for flavour so will see... I am skeptical though but got it cheap from FT.

Also mod wise its currently the iJoy Captain PD270, but never squonked as I dont like Mechs so just ordered the new Geekvape GBox with the Radar RDA, but not expecting that to beat the Drop.

In my opinion the Dead Rabbit was a complete waste of money. Hate it! The Drop is excellent. The Radar that comes with the Gbox is ok at best. The orings are very loose. The flavor from the Radar is ok but nothing special. The build deck is cool. It's very easy to build on.

In my opinion the Dead Rabbit was a complete waste of money. Hate it! The Drop is excellent. The Radar that comes with the Gbox is ok at best. The orings are very loose. The flavor from the Radar is ok but nothing special. The build deck is cool. It's very easy to build on.
Yeah I had been swaying on the Dead rabbit until i saw reviews for the Drop I went straight for it. But my mate who swore by the DR finally got the Drop after I kept bugging him to get it and says he still thinks the DR is a little better. We will see, got it for like £14 so not huge expense.

The Radar I hadn't intended to buy but the mod alone wasn't in stock from FT but the kit was and was only an extra £9 so thought fk it.

The only issue I can nitpick about the Drop is that if you are chainvaping, the cotton around the coils can go dry when theres still plenty juice at the bottom as its such a distance for the juice to soak up to. Its further than my DJV and thats an RDTA lol

Yeah I had been swaying on the Dead rabbit until i saw reviews for the Drop I went straight for it. But my mate who swore by the DR finally got the Drop after I kept bugging him to get it and says he still thinks the DR is a little better. We will see, got it for like £14 so not huge expense.

The Radar I hadn't intended to buy but the mod alone wasn't in stock from FT but the kit was and was only an extra £9 so thought fk it.

The only issue I can nitpick about the Drop is that if you are chainvaping, the cotton around the coils can go dry when theres still plenty juice at the bottom as its such a distance for the juice to soak up to. Its further than my DJV and thats an RDTA lol

Yeah that's why I got the Radar. I use rayon for wicking and I've never had a problem with my Drop.

Back
Top Bottom