What's new

Kayfun - Feng Shui

If you do try this, meet things halfway and don't burn your bridges. Try removing only the metal tube first,and leaving the plastic inner. This may be enough to suit you and you can still remove the plastic if you feel you need to.

That's good advice, cheers m8 ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

I must admit that the Taifun is a better vape all round for pretty much any build but Kayfun wins on size and styling in the end. It is just more versatile.

I run mine in dual nano coil mode, cotton wicks and it takes me a touch longer than a standard silica build. Still no need to torch anything, just wrap two coils and feed some cotton through - job done.
PlumeBlu I don't suppose you have a link for a YouTube video of your kayfun build do you? Cheers Mick

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

my kayfun will be with me soon . when it does il be going for the simple approach . just wanna get , build it , vape it and love it :)

I'm sure that you'll love it cfc39 . Just about any build that you fancy will work on a Kayfun, they really are that obliging. Sticking my neck out here for a contradiction or two, but, in my experience 99.999999% of niggles and/or problems are caused by poor sealing of the little top cap o-ring and the 0.000001% by cross threading of the evaporation chamber cap (chimney) both of which are easily rectified.

I'm sure that you'll love it cfc39 . Just about any build that you fancy will work on a Kayfun, they really are that obliging. Sticking my neck out here for a contradiction or two, but, in my experience 99.999999% of niggles and/or problems are caused by poor sealing of the little top cap o-ring and the 0.000001% by cross threading of the evaporation chamber cap (chimney) both of which are easily rectified.

You working on commission fella ;-) x

I actually think u would make a small fortune.. X

@cheersm8

Thanks for the thread much appreciated I feel kayfuns will come into my life in the not to distant future and this will for sure make my experience better than I going at it alone.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom