What's new

Kanger pro tank re-buid, first successful attempt at tiny micro (nano?) coil...very e

carl cipriano

Postman
Okay, so I have watched a bunch of tutorials on using the pro tank as a rebuildable. I was set on getting a Smok RSST atomizer, but money was an issue, and I also wanted to purchase a Tesla - so I bought the Tesla, another mini pro tank, some kanthal wire, elkwool, stainless steel mesh, and I figured "Awesome!!" "How hard can this really be?" lol, pretty freaking hard, at first haha.....wasn't too difficult just to make regular coils, but it has taken me quite a few attempts to be able to master a legitimate microcoil in the pro tank 2.....finally, tonight, after lots of hard work and effort, I have a 1.6 ohm microcoil made of two strands of 34 guage kanthal wire twisted together using a drill, 8 wraps around (might be 9 wraps, not sure) a finishing nail, and threaded with cotton rolled around stainless steel mesh, and cotton rolled over that, topped off with about 3 strands from a 1 mm elkwool as a flavour wick....MAN!!! I only have to set my Tesla at 3.7 volts, and vaping clouds...heaven....and with my huge pudgy fingers too...lol, my wife asked me (after she asked me why I swiped a pocket-full of organic cotton balls from the doctor's office today when I had to do some blood-work), "How can you do that with your hands?" I said "F - d if I know!"

Back
Top Bottom