What's new

Just about to order a coilmaster kit (update)

Man, you must tweeze A LOT !!! :assassin:<--- Tweezer Ninja
Strangely enough I only really use them for wicking or removing coils. It's just when I get an email pointing out a set of 6 for say £1.29 with free postage I just can't seem to resist - on the basis that they can't possibly make any profit on the deal...

'grats on the coil making @Greebo, it's definitely more satisfying to have made your own, although I often succumb to ordering the more exotic wires ready made - got some alien and juggernaut wire to coil next.

Sorry - didn't see this sooner - I was waxing my box...:grin2:
People make it sound so wrong - It's not like I've got loads of them or anything...:grin2:
32 pairs isn't a lot is it? - Best deal currently going is the Standard 6pc set £2.22 + Free delivery (Hong Kong seller) - I often pick them up for less than £1.50 best has been 99p from China with free delivery - It must cost them more than that in postage - even by surface packet mail...
View attachment 114843

wtf xDDDDD

As for the Box waxing - just to set everyones pervy minds at ease -
Before: Raw walnut, looking a bit sad and dull
_MG_2817 (2).JPG

After 5 Coats of Howards - Looking much happier and more attractive...
IMG_0098.JPG

As for the Box waxing - just to set everyones pervy minds at ease -
Before: Raw walnut, looking a bit sad and dull
View attachment 115218
After 5 Coats of Howards - Looking much happier and more attractive...
View attachment 115219
That looks amazing mate!!!
Where the feck did you get all those tweezers lol I've had 1 pair of ceramic during my vaping journey and they are pretty much blunt and snapped to pieces. Your a tweezer horder someone get this guy some help asap!!!! [emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom