What's new

Japanese Cotton - I've Fallen Foul to the Hype!

I've wicked with it approx. 10 times over the last few days across various atty's, RBAs and RDAs, it definitely makes a difference, especially in my Genesis style atty's - I find when threading through micro coils, or macro for that matter, it seems tougher than the other standard cotton I'd been using and I get far less hitching and tears. Less, I actually mean not one! It definitely holds more liquid and I haven't had one dry hit across the various atty's I've used. I'm experiencing good consistent juice flow across it and I reckon its because the fibre all go the same way. I pulled a pad apart earlier and they're all straight and pointing the same way. I wish I had some scientific way of proving this, otherwise it's all anecdotal! :)

Joking aside I normally use silica based wicks for all the above reasons but I am now a convert

Sent from (who cares) using Planet of the Vapes

Just got my KGD today and wicked up two foggers but still undecided if its better than rayon. KGD being natural and rayon being manmade may be the deciding factor.

Passing another tedious F1 qualifing by micro coiling my kayfuns.
Fair do's its good.
Cotton in the curved squape deck, well its not that tedious.
I'll save that clusterfuckage for tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom