What's new

IGO-L

Joshyboy

Postman
Morning everyone,

So i've been using the Octopus rda for a few months now and i bloody love dripping & am rebuilding that with ease, so i've taken the plunge and ordered the igo-l (from stealthvape) after a few recommendations from a few of you guys, is it really as easy to rebuild as they say?

I've ordered it with some kanthal a-1, .15, .20, .25 plus some 2mm & 3mm wick all from stealthvape (always buy my rebuildable supplies from them) i normally have the octopus at 1.6ohm so i'm guessing with all the wick and wire i've ordered i'll be able to get it to that, any tips or tricks anyone can give me with the igo-l would be most appreciated

Thanks guys,

Joshyboy :)

It's dead easy to build mate and works like a charm but can be a bit fiddly setting the coil in the right place and trapping the wire under the tiny screws but easy when you have done it a couple of times. I'm only using a double 2mm Wick and I have it running at 5 volts on the evic..... Awesome

Last edited:
It's dead easy to build mate and works like a charm but can be a bit fiddly setting the coil in the right place and trapping the wire under the tiny screws but easy when you have done it a couple of times. I'm only using a double 2mm Wick and I have it running at 5 volts on the evic..... Awesome

What wire are you using mate & what ohms you running it at?

I recently got an IGO-L after using an Octopus for a few weeks. I found the Octupus easier to build as it has the holes for the wire to go through.

I only Bought the IGO-L because I'm a vaping tart and it looked better on my EVIC.

Big post here on IGO setups.

http://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/f...l-advice-on-iGo-L-rebuildable?highlight=Igo-l

That's a great link, thanks. I got an Igo-l last week and haven't had massive success with it so far. I know I must be missing something so I'll have a good read of that thread when I get home :)

When I first got my igo l I wasn't that impressed, once I opened the air hole with a corkscrew it now hits hard and fast!

I must be doing something wrong because the throat hit is too much and there's not much vapour :(

Make your coil the same height as the air hole and makes sure the coil is as close as possible to the hole I do mine about 2mm away from the hole don't worry about long hot legs just make sure there even sized and you will get a lovely vape :)

When I first got my igo l I wasn't that impressed, once I opened the air hole with a corkscrew it now hits hard and fast!

I drilled mine out today drilled it way to big nearly killed me lol
Bodged it up with some aluminium tape lol

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1373396147429.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1373396147429.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 48
  • uploadfromtaptalk1373396218261.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1373396218261.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 41
Make your coil the same height as the air hole and makes sure the coil is as close as possible to the hole I do mine about 2mm away from the hole don't worry about long hot legs just make sure there even sized and you will get a lovely vape :)

Ahh, ok, yes mine's not like that at the moment. Cracking, thanks for the tip!

Back
Top Bottom