What's new

i need a good comparison

which one is best flavor & vape production ?

• avocado 24 rdta

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • ammit dual rta

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

the fog

Postman
hello
i have a chance to buy one of 2 tanks
1- avocado 24 rdta
2- ammit dual

which one is good for flavor and vape production ??
i know they are different but i need something that give best flavor & vape production with less complex build and less leaking
if someone tried both please recommend one of them for me

I have tried the avocado and didn't rate it at all, tried a few different builds in it but thought it was poor, I was very disappointed and had better flavour with the same builds from a limitless rdta.
I haven't tried the ammit though, so couldn't compare the two !

I have tried the avocado and didn't rate it at all, tried a few different builds in it but thought it was poor, I was very disappointed and had better flavour with the same builds from a limitless rdta.
That is pretty scathing I'm surprised you could get any flavour out of the Limitless not to mention more than an Avocado! [emoji23]

Go for the Ammit chap.

I have to say my experience of the Avocado is the same and I have resurrected it several times as so many people say that it is good. Just can't get it to work for me. Gets too hot and vape is always too moist and hot for my liking.

The Ammit dual is an RTA and not an RDTA like the Avocado. Going against the grain a bit, I definitely prefer the RTA and being slightly distanced from the coils and find RDA's put my lips too close to the action. Obviously RDA's are awesome to those that love them and good RDAs are much better than the ones I've probably had experience of.

i got the avocado and it's awesome ... around 2 weeks now and its really good for flavor and clouds .. the only issue i have that it getting very hot that can burn your lips some times :D
but overall its really good rdta ... but this issue i mentioned will not let this rdta last for long time with me :(

Back
Top Bottom