so i've just taken delivery of a kraken clone from fast tech. my first go i managed to get a build going with a stainless steel mesh wick using .28mm kanthal at a resistance of about .6 ohms. it was working ok but getting a metallic taste because of a few hotspots (i think). i've tried 3 times since and burnt out the coil trying to get the hot spots out every time. i've just had another go using a cotton wool u-wick and i'm still getting dry hits after a few tokes. i think the really sad thing is that i'm in my element, i've taken a 5 minute break to write this post because i was about to throw my mod at the wall but that's nothing new, i'm a stressy kind of guy. i'm really enjoying it.