What's new

How to get coils to burn more evenly

Found a video for this one here:

Seems like it's not all that useful to me, you're not really saving much effort over just winding round a screwdriver.

The other one you posted looks like it works in a very similar fashion to just winding round a screwdriver also.

Lol, yeah, where he is holding the wire and winding it around the post. Its basically just a good way to hold it.

Go to about 1:45-2 minutes in and u will see...

As i am watching it, the screw should b closer to the post...hrmm...i think i know how i can fix it with a plastic bushing

Last edited:
Lol, yeah, where he is holding the wire and winding it around the post. Its basically just a good way to hold it.

Go to about 1:45-2 minutes in and u will see...

As i am watching it, the screw should b closer to the post...hrmm...i think i know how i can fix it with a plastic bushing

That was the next one in the queue for me also, I think that looks like it would be much more useable than the other thing from the link. It's also basically the same as the coilmaster jig I was referring to.

That was the next one in the queue for me also, I think that looks like it would be much more useable than the other thing from the link. It's also basically the same as the coilmaster jig I was referring to.
Cept half the price, i wanna try the concept first

Oh yeah, and its all self contained, major plus

I started using the coilmaster jig but the threads on the cap that retains the forming pin stripped in no time because of the absolute shit quality of the threads. I now use the 'coil magician' from pilot vape and it satisfies my gadgetry addiction as well as turning out pretty nice coils. It would probably be faster, more convenient and maybe/probably easier to simply wrap the wire around a drill bit but......ref my aforementioned predilection for gadgetry etc....:22:

Back
Top Bottom