What's new

How low on rebuild?

Grizzly Adams

Achiever
Just took the plunge and rebuilt my old Protank coil which I saved using a few tips on here, rebuilt it using a large safety pin as a prop, .25 Kanthal, 3mm silica wick !x in coil,1x over coil for flavour. Seemed too easy once my eyes adjusted/focused lol 4 wraps.my old multimeter only showed it was not a dead short so took the plunge and put it back together on my Z max set to resistance and it shows 1.5, have got a mech winging its way to me next week which I want to run with a 18350, is this a good resistance ready for it? I just cant believe I may have done it on 1st attempt

You bugger!
I'm using the exact same wire, and cannot get over 1.3! :'(
That's with about 5 wraps :P

BUT
1.3 on a mech's a bit OTT until the battery gets to 3.7, so 1.5 should be fine :)

Cheers M8, most of my atomisers come at 2.2 and read that a bit hi with mech so thought I'd give it a go with info from around the forum,it seems to have worked so must of been real lucky

Maybe it's just me but I find 1.5 ohms a little too high for a mech mod I normally go for around 1 ohm it drains the battery quicker but gives me a more satisfying vape

Back
Top Bottom