What's new

Help me avoid blowing my hand off please

Aha.. peeled back the paper sticker and the us18650vct4 was underneath it (doh). Thanks for that. ;)

The dripper has perked up flavour wise now.

It's probably gonna be a slow descent to lower ohms for me.. the .7 on the dripper is hitting the spot at zero nic, so I might just see how I get on at that sort of level for now.

What device is the trident on out of curiosity ?

Sent from (who cares) using Planet of the Vapes

Got my trident v2 clone on a copper nemesis clone and it really hits at 0.9 ohm when the flavour drops off I swap to another mech with that battery with a kayfun coiled to 3.7v to give me the watts I require
That way I get more longevity out of the battery
May be obvious but have not seen it mentioned anywhere

Got my trident v2 clone on a copper nemesis clone and it really hits at 0.9 ohm when the flavour drops off I swap to another mech with that battery with a kayfun coiled to 3.7v to give me the watts I require
That way I get more longevity out of the battery
May be obvious but have not seen it mentioned anywhere

I'm assuming the copper is for better conductivity/voltage drop?

I've got an inline volt reader kicking about somewhere.. will have to dig it out and check what voltage is actually reaching the atty.

The sony vtc4 lasts for awhile at 4.ish volts
Majority of most batts life is in the 3.7 range
If I coil at 3.7 to get batt life in a kayfun I find a fresh batt burns the liquid I use
I use a multimeter to measure the volts
Volt drop is not the whole story as it depends on load (coil)
Taste is more of a guide it drops off you swap the battery and switch to the other

I use an inline voltmeter to check batteries, with no atty attached then again with it firing. Once I've been vaping a device awhile though, the taste changes alert me to battery condition so I don't need to keep the voltmeter on.

Sent by lazer from just north of the world's largest nuclear dustbin

Back
Top Bottom