What's new

Haku Cruiser

Dadaran

Achiever
Anyone know where these can be found?

Edit: whoops wrong section maybe? if moderators need to move please do. Apologies

Only Facebook atm - just read that 1000 people signed up but they only took 100. If I recall correctly there are plans for a retail website and distribution to shops but you'll have to wait for that...could be wrong..

@jsixtysix Thank you and crumbs! Slim chance then...I do not really do FB but have created an account just to join a few groups. Don't know what it is about FB but it irks me, probably the shit that comes out of Zuckerberg's mouth.

I did just find a link to the group but it seems inaccessible? Probably automatically rejects digitally antisocial accounts like mine :). I will keep plugging away, I did see someone seemed to be the main player to make things happen.

Probably best to wait for the clamour to die and grab a retail when it comes out. Didn't quite realise it was that kind of kit.

Last edited:
I don't do the Facebook only ones myself - those 100 are going to have to wait another month for it, that was the 4th list and folks are just now getting orders from the 2nd list. Might consider one when they're more widely available. O-Atty v2 alternative maybe...?

Am I right in assuming the price has been raised on the haku?

Edit: Can see these are now $100 plus shipping to admin and then on....

Last edited:

Wow, I thought Rip Trippers was the most annoying reviewer out there on Youtube, and then I watched this!

Granted they are similar, as is the O-atty and to an extent the Gambit and Narda. For me he gave the game away when at the start of the video where he mentioned them not giving him an RDA for review because "they have other reviewers they want to give it to for review.

Back
Top Bottom