What's new

Good quality Rose V2 Clones are here...

Words etc

We still doing this?

It irked me because it was the second time this week it felt like you'd made a sly dig about money, but I'm over it, it's Hawkshead weekend, I can't be arsed with debating or arguing.

Look, I don't care what people use, use what you want, stick 10mls of dekang in a pan, put a towel over your head and inhale the steam if you like...

Some of my close friends are black... erm...

I know people who use clones and I don't spit in their faces or anything, yes I despise clones, cloning and cloners and yes I do think oftentimes people who use clones are quite blinkered by the low price point and choose not to consider the moral, ethical and legal implications of the clone industry. BUT... if you want to use a clone, go for your life... Just don't expect me to sit back and listen to people say there's nothing wrong with clones and cloning, because I think those who don't use clones have as much right to say why we choose not to as you who do use clones have to justify your fastech purchases :)

Again the issue to me is not the copying but the cloning.

OK copy away, don't call it a Rose V2 and splatter the Eden mods name all over it, for once a rose by any other name doesn't smell as sweet.

I completely understand why people buy clones but still hate the idea.

Create cheaper version of an atty, fine but why make it look identical down to using the Eden Mods logo and, of all things, saying on the Box 'proudly made in England' I wonder how people can get away with these lies?

Never had any clones, never would lower myself to that level. It's a personal thing. You use clones, I don't care, good
for you. You prefer to spend your money on booze etc, great,
good for you. But don't criticise me for using originals and hating clones. I work hard for my money and prioritise my
spending - vaping is my one and only vice. I can't remember the last time I had a drink!

I have had a puff on a clone a couple of
times. In November at the Leicester meet on @Mawsleys I think, and then when I was at @PlumeBlus a couple a months ago, but the latter was to simply try some juice.

I have nothing against people using clones. I have a joke with my mates and wind them up, but in reality think no less of them for using clones. They are great people, regardless of wether they use clones or originals.

I am happy to live and let live mate, and rise above the petty shit.

I don't like clones, and I can't pretend I do, but at the same time we all have personal choice and I would never think less of someone for either owning clones or not having the money to buy originals.

One issue I do have though is the one rule for one and one for another. It seems ok for people to slate originals, the price, availability etc. but then as soon as someone says a bad word about clones all hell breaks loose and people start getting touchy and offended. Really infuriates me.

Thats fine Sam.But I wonder where you get the notion that I am criticising you for using original gear? All I pointed out is that yeh we know how you and everybody else who are into originals feel about it and I am fucking happy for you,it does not phase me one iota. Lets take for example a new clone comes on the block, it is only natural someone somewhere will post a picture up and a discussion will follow,and it spreads like wild fire.Now I am not saying for one minute you will,but some elitist at some point will make the same old fucking comment and off it goes again,why? All people will do is go around in the same circle reapeating the same shit time and time again.Live and let fucking live I say :D

Have your opinion nobody and can change that, even if you don't agree respect other opinions as they probably can't be swayed either, if you're happy to put down originals for price/availability/whatever then don't get butt hurt when the original owners tells you what they hate about clones.

Chill with the bitachassness no need to be so sensitive. I do what I wanna do and when people tell me it's wrong or they don't approve i'm like
untitled.JPG

These debates still aint got boring to me, always a good laugh :lol1::popcorn:

These debates still aint got boring to me, always a good laugh :lol1::popcorn:

It's sort of like xbox vs ps4, or apple vs android.. Or buying Real lambert and butler from the corner shop or getting them from the fag house round the corner :popcorn::sinister:

We still doing this?
It looks like we are,if you quote me the least I can do is have the courtesy to reply ;)

It irked me because it was the second time this week it felt like you'd made a sly dig about money, but I'm over it, it's Hawkshead weekend, I can't be arsed with debating or arguing.

You felt like I had? Believe me if that was my intention I would have made it clear,so again apologies if that was how it cam across.I`m a kind of alright sort of twat in a way,well that`s what a few say anyhow :D

Look, I don't care what people use, use what you want, stick 10mls of dekang in a pan, put a towel over your head and inhale the steam if you like...
I`m an elitist chunt when it comes to my liquids,only Five Pawns in my fucking frying pan woman.

Some of my close friends are black... erm...
Most of mine have 7 toes and are married to Uncle Bob.

I know people who use clones and I don't spit in their faces or anything.
Not suggesting for one minute you do Jenny.

Yes I despise clones, cloning and cloners.
You need Fastttech customer support to resolve this one i`m afraid.

And yes I do think oftentimes people who use clones are quite blinkered.
I would not say that,what I see is what I get.

The low price point and choose not to consider the moral, ethical and legal implications of the clone industry.
It`s a dog eat dog world out there if you had not noticed.Thousand of starving people in this world,innocent people being beheaded.Slave labour even in this country,I wonder how much fruit and veg you have eaten that has been picked by immigrants for a pitance? People need to survive,they do anything, always have done always will do.If everybody stopped buying clones,do you honestly think things will all of a sudden become sunshine and lollipops for those working in those conditions? I doubt that very much, but if you do then I really think it is you that is wearing the blinkers Jenny.

BUT... if you want to use a clone, go for your life... Just don't expect me to sit back and listen to people say there's nothing wrong with clones and cloning, because I think those who don't use clones have as much right to say why we choose not to as you who do use clones have to justify your fastech purchases :)
So let me get this right then,you and others can jump in on a clone thread and say how you feel? Yet how many owners of clones go into the Connoisseurs club thread and say how they feel? We don`t, we let sleeping dogs lie

Back
Top Bottom