What's new

Goblin, Goliath, Cthulhu, Zephyrus, Billow or other RTA

Dual coil, think it's 0.6 ohm 28awg if I remember right.

Try a 26awg dual 2mm build and wick the cotton a little under the coil. I got the idea off youtube and it's been doing pretty good so far.

Try a 26awg dual 2mm build and wick the cotton a little under the coil. I got the idea off youtube and it's been doing pretty good so far.

Won't putting the wick under the coil encourage it to leak through the airholes?

I have the zeph and have found it has only 2 down sides for my self 1: you have to get the wicking right 2: mine (genuine) has hella sharp edges when your trying to unscrew it to clean and rewick but other than that its great

I have the zeph and have found it has only 2 down sides for my self 1: you have to get the wicking right 2: mine (genuine) has hella sharp edges when your trying to unscrew it to clean and rewick but other than that its great

Yep I found exactly that! Got a nice slice from Palm to top of index finger [emoji35]

I also noticed it get ridiculously hot

Won't putting the wick under the coil encourage it to leak through the airholes?

A trick that I saw was to cover the air holes and take a few dry puffs. It creates a vacuum and I haven't had any real issues with leakage.

Just tried this, seems pretty good so far. Am using Milk of the Honey Bee and am getting more cereal and less honey than on the Derringer but its still good.

The Goblin was my first dual coil rta, once I'd sussed the coil and wicking it rocked, flavour is great. The Tobeco Silverplay clone wups the Goblin's ass but it's an rta best modded to lose the stock tank, simplest way is to bung an Aqua v2 bell cap on the SP base and stick the SP top cap on the bell cap. Must say the Zephyrus looks a great option as well.

Back
Top Bottom