What's new

FUCK OFF

Scrap that previous, tried positive up in the nemesis and it does work. So it works both ways. How odd, it seems to be temperamental with positive up, must be the way I'm screwing it all together but I can't explain it! Ah well, positive is now by the vent holes!
What @Jugg1es said is spot on. You should put the positive were the vent holes are, in the nemesis its on the bottom under the locking ring if I remember correctly? But as for the limitless there all right at the top so put it positive up :)

There's vent holes top and bottom on the nemesis. Well I assume that's what these are?..

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1451519056.379098.jpg

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1451519082.716246.jpg

try and get a decent battery to vent. you might be surprised.

Not really, anythings possible though and it's better to be safe than burn my leg off

very true :thumbup: but your not going to burn a leg off are ya. leave those tall tales to the papers eh :2thumbsup:

very true [emoji106] but your not going to burn a leg off are ya. leave those tall tales to the papers eh :2thumbsup:
You say that, the locking ring of one of my mechs came loose the other day and I didn't notice until I'd walked all the way home, luckily it had a nextgen and a full tank. It was in the small side pocket of my walking trousers which is why i didn't notice. Must have been firing constantly for at least 15 minutes

Back
Top Bottom