What's new

Fogger v4 vs Aga T7

Ordered another from that philtronic website that GP posted in my thread, but paid for Sunday and not heard nothing yet.

£18 delivered is a good price.

If it never materialises might have to send mine off to SparkyJuices Akuma A&E

You should be good stuff from Philippines might be delayed if not in stock due to typhoon

Sent from (who cares) using Planet of the Vapes

I have two foggers and two T7's and right now the foggers aren't getting a look in
T7's easier to build same great airy lung draw and the flavour on the T7 wins hands down every time
Just a pain in the arse to have to refill with a needle every time

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

I love my V4, if people are saying the AGA T7 is better, thinking I will have to drop some more dolla.

Well vape fest is going to be expensive :violin:

I love my V4, if people are saying the AGA T7 is better, thinking I will have to drop some more dolla.

Well vape fest is going to be expensive :violin:

They are a decent price for what they are !

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

:17: This always happens!!! A definite decision, turns into a choice between 2...and now 3!

I really can only afford to buy one, and this is becoming difficult. Fogger seems great and kayfunlike deck is a +....T7 looks promising and people say its better still....then the T5 seems slightly better looking, but aimed at single coils (?!) yet has bigger airflow than the T7 (?!?!?!?!)

Wish I had the means to build an atomizer incorporating the best features of all of these attys. Or just have somewhere I could try them all first hand!

Anyone want to just pick one for me :)....looking through this thread, it seems pretty split so far, maybe slightly favoring the T7......this is going to be a close fight!

Anyone want to just pick one for me :)....looking through this thread, it seems pretty split so far, maybe slightly favoring the T7......this is going to be a close fight!

haven't you forgotten option 4?

the Taifun GT?

muahahahahahaaaaa

Last edited:
haven't you forgotten option 4?
the Taifun GT?

muahahahahahaaaaa

Nice try, evil voice in my ear, trying to confuse me further! :flames: but naw, been there tried that. I prefer my trusty old kayfun.

TBH although the t5 looks good, I think its still between T7 and Fogger as i'm looking for a duel rba for a 'all day tank' as I have a regulated mod that can fire at lower ohms to suit.

Back
Top Bottom