What's new

First SS Mesh Build

Mr.Motivapr

Achiever
So as a profound lover of my Kraken, I still get the odd naff build from using cotton wicks.

Heard plenty of times people raving about mesh but never fancied it as never understood it or looked into it.

Thus said a recent atty came with a small amount, so I thought feck it let's see what all the fuss is about.

A quick scan through one of rips old YouTube videos and I got to work.

Started rolling the mesh when I discovered this stuff cuts you, note to self, don't run fingers down the mesh like a rizla.

So got the knack, it's easier to roll it loosely, just fold it a few times, then roll the wick as if it was cotton and it gets tighter and tighter.

Quick flame with the torch (don't overdo it) and the wick was good to go.

Chucked a basic microcoil on the Kraken, and inserted the mesh in the coil and perfect fit, I now feel like a genius!

Pulsed it and ZERO hot spots.
Sorry Raguri if this makes your eyes bleed as I know you are half bald from genesis mesh hotspots after last week :P

So removed the wick and rolled it across a tiny amount of cotton, and then rolled the cotton tight, inserted the wick back in and squirted in my DIY vanilla custard.

Started to tip and boom! Instant wick, much faster than cotton wicks.

Moment of truth, top cap on and took a toot, WOW.

The flavour is ten fold better than the cotton wicks, so crisp and clean.

What's more I took about 15 pulls one after the other chain vaping and no dry hits, just a rich intense flavour.

If anyone else has considered but never dipped their toe, give this a go as I know how I will build a genny from now on!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407882328.874988.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407882380.867611.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom