What's new

First Mech Advice

Well they are definitely repelling each other well. Took it apart last night and it was a struggle to get it back together. Not exactly what else there is to check if it is okay, there isn't a whole lot to the switch. Pretty sure it is contacting the battery as well, switch doesn't depress as far when the battery is in, plus I can't screw it on all the way.

Apologies if I'm suggesting the obvious...

Are you tightening the outer (wider) top cap screw against the atty positive pin, before adjusting the inner screw to the battery?

Apologies if I'm suggesting the obvious...

Are you tightening the outer (wider) top cap screw against the atty positive pin, before adjusting the inner screw to the battery?

Yes, definitely making sure to do it in that order. I can see how it would be an easy mistake to make though.

Adjust the switch? is the contact protruding past the delrin/rubber/whatever once its pressed?

Yes, by a long way. Not that the switch can be really adjusted that much anyways.

+1 for nemesis my first mech and very recently only had it a couple of weeks the switch is ok but has to be pressed straight sometimes , if you catch it at the wrong angle on the edge it gets a little stuck but i think the rest of the mod is top notch for the price
:14:

koeshi possible obvious fix.. may not be right and be absolutely sure doesn't cause an auto fire type situation. .. turn the battery the other way round and try it that way... but monitor carefully as although should be fine with most mods... and can work safer and better. .. some mods will not work right or will continously fire... be safe and sure...

I think I would be looking at my battery wrap as a possible culprit, sometimes the switch makes contact with the wrap instead of the mod. Try a different battery and a different tank just to rule a few things out.

Right been playing around with it and it seems it will fire but only when it has the switch depressed and pushed at an angle at the same time, and it isn't the same angle everytime. So not really that much use to have around to be honest. Any suggestion on why this might be and how it could be fixed?

Might have already been covered but is it a spring or magnets?? Take the switch apart and give it a clean??

You got mate who could have a look, a second set of eyes sometimes just goes ahhhh thats it (bloody annoying that it is lol)

Local friendly B&M?

Its a mech so whatever the problem it can be fixed :thumbup:

Back
Top Bottom