What's new

Favourite RBA?

It's a toss up between the T2 or kraken for me, they seem on a par at the moment, both are running mesh U wicks with a resistance of 1.8,plenty of taste and vapour and no dry hits

Building with 2mm Silica, and getting it through the holes and then trimming down. Really fiddly, but works well :)

Running 2 taifun gt's FT clones

both microcoiled with cotton and .32 kanthal , at 1.3 ohm

cracking vapes , just like a dripper with no dripping , can't see anything delivering better ,

I have two but i'm seriously considering getting another four , just to have as backups .

ok so my top 5 based on atties i have owned is as follows:

1.kayfun lite/kayfun lite plus
2. in'ax
3. origen dripper
4. immortalizer
5. rose

so in short, the best silica/cotton atty i have owned is the kayfun lite or plus.
the best genesis, and the only one i have liked - i loved, the in'ax. only sold it because it didnt fit on much.
best dripper, hands down, the origen. closely followed by the immortalizer. but going with what mt said, the immo has got more shorts in it than a sportswear shop.

anyone who hasnt owned a kfl and is looking to spend a decent ammount of money on a top atty need look no further.
i doubt there are many people on here who own/have owned one that have anything bad to say about them. (genuine ones that is)

not quite a kayfun but mine is the russian 91%.

Superb, never failed me. I use a micro-coil and cotton setup, keep meaning to experiment a bit but it works so well like this i've not bothered with other wicking materials yet.

So for me it's the russian 91% (with the SS tank, I drop shit).

Doesn't flood or dry hit or leak. Ever. Unless you build/coil/wick it incorrectly or run it dry without realising (only downside to SS tank, upside is upon droppping it doesn't magically seperate into it's component parts.

I guess given that it's basically a kayfun I'm agreeing with many who have already posted it.

I quite fancy a steam turbine next, but want a play with one before I spunk the $$$

KFL+ followed by taifun gt but gettin an aqua soon and really fancy a dual micro coil cotton build

Another +1 for the kayfun. Easy to set up, no leaks, great flavor; the only minus for me is having to take out the screw to fill it.

got to be kayfun for me, yet to find anything more reliable/easier to set up/better flavour/vapour etc. if you've only ever had a kayfun clone i would strongly suggest going for it and getting a real one, i have a real kfl and a 91% clone and although the clone is still a great vape and all that, it feels cheaper and threads arent as smooth and it just feels so much better vaping the real one. all my other things are clones, nemesis,origin, aqua but for the kayfun i'm really glad i got a real one.

Back
Top Bottom