What's new

Favourite RBA?

I'm only in the market for clones/generic RBAs, and spent months studying ft's supply. I wanted ss, no poly tanks and no dodgy reviews about shorts, so settled for the aga t2 clone. Still waiting for that, but reviews and reports here seem ok.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I'm only in the market for clones/generic RBAs, and spent months studying ft's supply. I wanted ss, no poly tanks and no dodgy reviews about shorts, so settled for the aga t2 clone. Still waiting for that, but reviews and reports here seem ok.

Ive got my t2 working nicely. Its a good Atty apart from the positive bolts and the small wick and air holes. I prefer a screw but apart from that, very happy. Pig to drill though as its a thick lump.

Sent from somewhere in Kent.
www.vapechat.co.uk - Vaping chat room

Ive got my t2 working nicely. Its a good Atty apart from the positive bolts and the small wick and air holes. I prefer a screw but apart from that, very happy. Pig to drill though as its a thick lump.

I doubt I'll be drilling anything!

I'll see how it goes. I suppose I'll have to drill if absolutely necessary

All clones but Kayfun 3.1,Kraken.Taifun GT in that order at the moment but the Taifun came in at sub ohm and kicks too hard at the min,running it on and will recoil when empty then see where it comes but find the Kayfun and Kraken easier to set up as well with my sausage fingers

I'm finding that too high resistance kanthal and too low ohms make it harsh. .32mm or 28gauge 6 wraps gives me a smooth vape at about 1.5ohms. I guess its all about finding your preferred sweet spot and what works best with each Atty.

I'm finding that too high resistance kanthal and too low ohms make it harsh. .32mm or 28gauge 6 wraps gives me a smooth vape at about 1.5ohms. I guess its all about finding your preferred sweet spot and what works best with each Atty.

Yeah about 1.3 works for me and Taifun at the min comes out at .7, was my first build using some new wire(.3 kanthal) and i over did the lack of coils and thought I'd try sub ohm, learn by mistake an all that lol

Yeah about 1.3 works for me and Taifun at the min comes out at .7, was my first build using some new wire(.3 kanthal) and i over did the lack of coils and thought I'd try sub ohm, learn by mistake an all that lol

You and me both. Always learning ;)

Back
Top Bottom