What's new

Favourite RBA?

RicModMaker

Vendor
The first RBA I got was an RSST. Since then I've got and AGA T2, I-Atty, and a Pulse-G.
Out of all of these, the RSST is probably the flimsiest and has a plastic tank but it vapes the best. I find myself using it nearly all of the time even though I've got these other more solid atties.

Is it just me being daft?
What's your favourite RBA?

Sent from somewhere in Kent.
www.vapechat.co.uk - Vaping chat room

I have an Aga-s and RSST,the RSST is all I've used since I got it on the 2nd A's it seems to increase the taste of my juices.

Sent by lazer from just north of the world's largest nuclear dustbin

I hated rb attys ! Like freekin HATED !! Them . I had an aga-t2 and a few little cheap Attys but they wasn't dealing with the way a vaped . By chance I ended up with an ihybrid pure and my opinion started to change . Never owned any high-end rba but I have used a few and the kraken takes some beating so I brought my self 1 for crimbo and I haven't put it down

I agree. I brought a AGA t2 and then a RSST and much prefere the RSST . Easier to set up and better flavor I think

Fogger, Pulse-G. Ithaka, KFL, 3.1 and the Fatty V3 all in equal measure for different reasons.

I spent the last week almost totally dripping onto the Fatty but it's beer night and I like my baccy vape in the Pulse-G.

I hated rb attys ! Like freekin HATED !! Them . I had an aga-t2 and a few little cheap Attys but they wasn't dealing with the way a vaped . By chance I ended up with an ihybrid pure and my opinion started to change . Never owned any high-end rba but I have used a few and the kraken takes some beating so I brought my self 1 for crimbo and I haven't put it down

Sorry I was talking about genesis attys . I HATED !! Genesis attys

taifun gt for me.

You got the Steam Turbine working?

I don't consider myself dim or poor at coiling by any means anymore but I'm buggered if I can set mine up so it works.

I swear there's something up with it. At some point I'm going to have to give it a thorough strip and break the tools out.

I fancy making the wick holes bigger to get more juice up but the positive post seems to have a mind of its own too, just like yours.

Geni: Rocket, by miles, and miles, and miles.

Silica Tank: Toss up between the kayfun and the Magoo at the mo, so much of the in-demand silica gear around right now, without the kayfun, no deal, you can dispute this, there isn't any laws against being wrong ;)

Dripper: To my surprise, I have had a few drippers, my most recent acquisition being the amazing Origen, which I sold today, hah, because my favourite has to be the Immortalizer, for taste, it gives me no amount of grief, shorts galore, but it is actually an awesome flavour deliverer.

Back
Top Bottom