What's new

Favourite mechanical mods

Lower your build to around 0.2 and you'll see an improvement. Wire choice is also critical, NI80 is the best choice for mechs.
Thanks. To be fair I'm thinking about changing to NI from kanthal for all my builds soon so will be an interesting test.

Thanks. To be fair I'm thinking about changing to NI from kanthal for all my builds soon so will be an interesting test.
Start with 24awg, 22 and 20 may be too low resistance for regulated devices unless you add lots of wraps (dual 7-wrap of 20awg ni80 will only just get you to around 0.1 ohm).

Start with 24awg, 22 and 20 may be too low resistance for regulated devices unless you add lots of wraps (dual 7-wrap of 20awg ni80 will only just get you to around 0.1 ohm).
Appreciate the help man...I'm new to NI.
Yeah 24 seems a good starting point.

7 wraps of ni80 around 2.5mm comes out at .2/.21
And it performs nicely on a mech,

You'll also get a good vape out of it at on regulated it ramps up much quicker and needs less power to get a good vape,
I tend to use 20g now on all my mechs and go quite low
But just make sure you're using good batteries and understand what you're doing enough

Good luck bud

Lower your build to around 0.2 and you'll see an improvement. Wire choice is also critical, NI80 is the best choice for mechs.
________________________________________________________________________________

I think you need excellent battery for subohm vaping with mech mod.
Sony Konion US18650VTC5A 2500mAh 35A / SANYO UR18650NSX 2600mAh 20A or something like these.

Favourite mechs for me... The CCC Underdog, the Mad Dog and my pair of SCNDRLS .. Also hold special regard for the Rogue and the Tomahawk.

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1473792474.851702.jpg

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1473792488.668090.jpg
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1473792502.153413.jpg

I love the mad dog, but the CCC underdog actually spanks it's arse at a fraction of the cost... I wouldn't buy the choke chain RDA, I did and it sucks. The recoil is banging.

But if it's mad dog vs rogue, I'd go rogue, copper is proper. The clones are poor though.

I love the mad dog, but the CCC underdog actually spanks it's arse at a fraction of the cost... I wouldn't buy the choke chain RDA, I did and it sucks. The recoil is banging.
Thank you, it gives me something to mull over.

Back
Top Bottom