What's new

DJV Dejavu rdta.. Anyone using?

Use mine daily, great rdta, really easy to fill, really easy build deck, great flavour too

I don’t get on with mine, I just can’t seem to avoid dry hits and muted flavour.

Yes!
When I've not got the mech squonker in my grubby mitts I use the dejavu on my alien mod.

Took a while to get the hang of wicking it just right but once nailed it's a lovely vape. Also only using the bottom airflow. Having the side airflow completely closed or it's way too airy for my liking. Also found for me it muted the flavour slightly having the side airflow open.

Currently have a pair of ni80 juggernaut coils reading 0.16ohms. Vaping at 80 watts.

_20171116_230914.JPG

Yes!
When I've not got the mech squonker in my grubby mitts I use the dejavu on my alien mod.

Took a while to get the hang of wicking it just right but once nailed it's a lovely vape. Also only using the bottom airflow. Having the side airflow completely closed or it's way too airy for my liking. Also found for me it muted the flavour slightly having the side airflow open.

Currently have a pair of ni80 juggernaut coils reading 0.16ohms. Vaping at 80 watts.

View attachment 144764
Cool
I know what you mean about the wicking. It took me 4 attempts to get it right.

Yes, had this since pre-order and use it every day. I love it!

I've had coils from dual micros to quad micros to big ass super juggernauts and this thing always impresses.

I would say not to overstuff the cotton through the holes, I tend to tear a cotton bacon strip into quarters, and use a quarter per build (so halfed again 1/8 of a full strip per coil).

I then twist one end, feed through then twist BOTH ends then with the base and glass removed i hold it OFF a mod and use the bent tweezers from my kit to grab each twisted end, feed it through each hole then turn upside down and gently pull through each wick from the bottom.

I then cut them with my scissors sitting against the top so its as close to the top as possible. If I leave the wicks too long it doesnt seem to fill properly after the initial fill (always left with air on one side). As long as the wicks arent too compressed through the juice holes it'll be fine.

Its probably the best looking, best build quality and best build deck I have used, I love it! :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom