What's new

diamond coil ?

thedarthVap3r

Achiever
has anyone tried this yet ? my phones just died so ill show you the video instead of a picture of my own shoddy work.

id probably fast forward a few minutes, im personally finding this guy increasingly annoying , but the content of his vids are generally top notch.

any way , in short.

took only 10mins to do , suprising simple , hardest part is getting the cotton wick in tbh.

after an afternoon vaping on it , my initially impressions are;

1. incredible flavour
2. strong throat hit
3. supremely high juice effiency . like im getting a lot longer time between each top up , even with 1/10th of the wick. i dont know the specifics of why , but hey im just gonna put it down to magic ok.
4. high vapor production
5. it looks pretty damn sweet.

only thing negative ive noticed thus far, is that the coils blacken supremely quick, it hasnt affected performance yet , but when it does, im really not looking forward to rewicking. may need to look into easier ways of making tiny cotton wicks if it turns out performance only lasts a day.

Last edited by a moderator:
I read that, and knew instantly, who it would be. lol

its all that high pitched "sick as tits " lets pull a face crap just grates on me.

i have an intollerance for high pitches voices anyway , i find nothing is more offencive to my ears than a group of women talking in an excitable manner , this guy has moments were he reaches the same level of annoyance.

I've watched this guy before - you're right about him getting annoying. What's more annoying is that his vids are full of useful info, so you HAVE sit through them!
Also, what's with everyone pulling that weird face when they're taking a drag? The one like a junky pulls in films when he's injecting (slow eye close, slower eye opening). Almost as bad as GrimmGreen's "fingerclickpoint" :D
Andy Sutton's the only person who doesnt grate on me at the moment!

I'm going to have to try this out though, as that is most amount of vapour I've ever seen. Ever.

+1 to annoying,+1 to having to watch the whole shit as his ideas are awesome.

all I see is a square...btw, what resistance does this ends up as...its 4 resistors, but in series...so my logic head is telling me 3 or 4 ohms..

he manages to get low resistance, although in essence it is one coil. I think the final outcome was 1.7ish ohm. He used 28 guage kanthal. I haven't checked yet what that is in mm

coil ends up at 1.8ohms total.

I am going to have to try this out and thread it with silica and see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom