What's new

Derringer RDA

I finally got around to building mine last night. I put in the same standard build I use in my tobh. 0.34mm kanthal, 8 wraps, 3mm drill bit comes out at 0.7ohms. Fuck this thing chucks out the clouds. I am going to have to try something a bit higher or risk getting banned from the work canteen lol

Considering you hate drippers that's nudged me to hunt one out

I do hate drippers as a rule, but ... this essex eliquid 69 has led me to also hunt one out ...

I do hate drippers as a rule, but ... this essex eliquid 69 has led me to also hunt one out ...

That is .. i doubt id use one for anything else .. but in a dripper .. cleary .. the .. only .. way .. is .. essex .....

god damn that fecking hippy employee

Well that hunt came to a pretty fucking abrupt end. Looks like my only options are nothing or clone.

Well that hunt came to a pretty fucking abrupt end. Looks like my only options are nothing or clone.
Haha yeah everyone and his son is trying to find one now but the second batch will be coming very soon.

You gonna join the great unwashed masses of clone derringer users Dave .still waiting on mine ....write ups sound very promising

Back
Top Bottom