What's new

Decent RDA

I do I do want it but i think the wife will kill me if i get another RDA i will have to tell my mum n dad that i want it for Christmas that way she cant have a go at me lol.
Just don't tell her you paid for it tell her it's a comp win [emoji23]

by far the best rda I've tried recently is the asgard mini , the 25mm, by vaperz cloud, easy to build and awesome flavour

by far the best rda I've tried recently is the asgard mini , the 25mm, by vaperz cloud, easy to build and awesome flavour
I was thinking of ordering one at the weekend but if your saying it's that good Matt I'll make sure I do [emoji4]

wow thank you guys for the warm welcome and the advice, i have been on many forums from fishing, cars ect you guys are super responsive. thank you.

you posted some serious kits :) the one below seems middle range apart from size is there a big difference in performance or flavour between the large one and smaller one? i wanted to get the pink one to support the breast cancer cause :)

https://vaping101.co.uk/products/asgard-rda-by-vaperz-cloud

so is it confirmed for a novice builder a Profile RDA is the best option in terms of flavour?

I had been tempted by the passage rda but held back as I got suspicious when ecigone had it discounted already. Might have a look at the asgard mini but iirc it has those annoying inserts.

not trusting you tubers anymore lol passage by SMM was on the list.

i have noted the Asgard RDA is top air flow, i read that top air flow isnt as good for flavour as bottom air flow.

flavour is really important to me.

Last edited:
Another good one is the Drop rda but you better be quick on it, Brian mentioned the last production run ended at the end of September, so when they're gone from the shops, they're gone.

Another good one is the Drop rda but you better be quick on it, Brian mentioned the last production run ended at the end of September, so when they're gone from the shops, they're gone.
i have the drop dead which i thought it was a a great warm vape but flavour is not even close to the profile, it might be due to the top air flow. I have tried to place the coil in every position you can think off and found close together very low just a off the deck gave the best flavour, which is decent for mint or ice liquids but not for fruity flavours and defiantly not as good as the profile in terms of flavour.

I was thinking of ordering one at the weekend but if your saying it's that good Matt I'll make sure I do [emoji4]

yeah it is mate, one of the reasons I sold my kali, awesome flavour and the smoothest airflow, highly doubt you'll be disappointed

Back
Top Bottom