What's new

Deathwish clone guidance

It's only for a work beater mod sick of the nemi locking switch..

So hopefully the clone will be half decent still see a few of the black raven authentic are available but not sold at £150 for a works mod.

If an authentic hanged or black raven came up in the classies for a decent price I'd have been all over it.

Cheers

Yeah i know what you mean £150 for a beater is a bit steep, the Hanged I would use while out and about as mine is the SS version .I have the gunmetal Black Raven and while it looks great and the finish seems very durable , it is slippery to hold. The finish is like glass smooth on mine.I can easily imagine grabbing for it in my pocket and dropping it so mine will probably never leave the house

I've had a go on an authentic so I'm hoping the close isn't too shabby.

You wouldn't know if the goon lp drip tips fit?

Cheers

I've had a go on an authentic so I'm hoping the close isn't too shabby.

You wouldn't know if the goon lp drip tips fit?

Cheers

Not sure about the LP Goon as I don't have one , but normal Goon/Kennedy drip tips fit in there, I have a Half Moon Mods one in one of my Unholy's

Hi guys. Ive just got a deathwish "the hanged" was wonder what the lowest safe build would be. Ive put a 3mm .25 buil in atm. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi guys. Ive just got a deathwish "the hanged" was wonder what the lowest safe build would be. Ive put a 3mm .25 buil in atm. Any help would be appreciated.

Depends on ur batteries have u used a mech before are u comfortable with ohms law

Depends on ur batteries have u used a mech before are u comfortable with ohms law

Using 18650 battery. No this is my first mec. Just dont want to do something stupid. Ive been building my own stuff on my mason 24mm driper. But obviously a mec is on a totally different level.

Using 18650 battery. No this is my first mec. Just dont want to do something stupid. Ive been building my own stuff on my mason 24mm driper. But obviously a mec is on a totally different level.
Which 18650 battery? The cell is really the deciding factor when it comes to the rating of your builds

Make sure your positive pin protrudes from the atty.

Back
Top Bottom