What's new

Cotton?

Ahh sanity towels. Bet someones tried it. If it's good enough for lady gardens it's good enough for lungs :D

Ok so I can admit... I dont know everything, :P Micro Coils scare me...dual coils on a dripper scare me..

So anyways :P What cotton do I need to make a cotton wick. I dont want to buy some shit and have it burn up in my face :P

Coil.jpg

how not to do cotton ( total overkill and wayyy to much )

10860254193_1dc794d8ee_z.jpg

cotton removed single coil made and just a small amount ( 1.1ohms ) works a treat

10947781684_ababeb7395_z.jpg

from one cotton ball i unravel it ( they are rolled ) , tear in half gently long ways, then tear half again long ways.
this give me a a strip around 2 inches long. i roll half of it up ( much like you would roll a SS mesh ) until its small enough to feed through coil.
then feed it through gently and pull it through until its nice and snug.
trim off one end close to coil then the unrolled fluffy end i trim down so theres about half inch to inch ( depending on size of dripper ) sticking out from the coil, then either tuck it in the base or feed it between posts and upwards ( fed between posts in second image )( looks green cos its red cinnamon and blue absinthe juice mixed on it)

Back
Top Bottom