What's new

Cotton wick is the future! (for me anyway)

Wrap a small peice of wire round one and pull it through? that how I'm planing to do it lol

Easier said than done? Let us know how you get on wi' it. I've got to go out soon else I'd have a do myself so will have to try after (depending on how you get on). :)

Ekowool frays at the ends really easily especially the 3mm stuff, may be best to thread the cotton through a longer piece and then cut to size, possibly tying off each side of the cut with a bit of kanthal?

I got my cotton wick off the link supplied yesterday and gave it a whirl in my Kayfun...... tasted like crap think I need to practice some more :). So are we doubling up the wick or using it as a single strand or what are we doing :30:. Last night whilst watching the telly I threaded some cotton wick through the centre of some 3mm ekowool so will be giving that a whirl tonight. To fat to double up so we shall see.

Steve

i got my cotton from that link today. first think i did with a piece was to pulse fire it. to see how badly it would react in comparison to the cotton balls.

it set on fire , even after just a couple of pulses.

when wet it tastes fine. im just using a single strand of 1mm in a dripper and its chugging away nicely. the coil is appauling but its still working.

JUST KEEP IT WET.

this has been a public safety warning from thedarthvap3r.

Yep the wick was wet and I had loads of vapour just tasted like crap grrr ... more experimentation needed

Steve

You need to let it sit for 5 minutes befor using, also make sure you boiled it aswell, gets rid of any possible nasties, (its natural cotton so should be none, but best be safe)

I have just made me some cotton core ekowool, and just letting it sit and suck up some juice, will give it a bash over the course of today and let you know :)

Mine arrived today-Meh! It's bloody orrid :( Boiled it, single, double & triple wick. Let them all soak for half an hour! Oh well, another 99p I don't have to spend at Vape Fest....
Its not in the bin 'yet' so if anyone has any ideas?

If 2 people have had bad experience, makes me wonder if they have changed it somehow, will shoot them a message and see, because the stuff I have here works a treat :/

i didnt even boil mine , just wrapped it up and booom.

it may be the fact in using pluid on it masking any nastiness however ?

Back
Top Bottom