What's new

Cotton wick is the future! (for me anyway)

have you been using just torn up cotton balls or the actual cotton wick?

just cotton balls..teased out and threaded through the coil..got to remember not to dry burn though, add a little juice before firing..burnt cotton wool is foul tasting..trust me

*facepalm*

i know that it was a poor joke, but come on give me some credit , i may not know a lot regarding vaping. but i gather asbestos wouldnt be a very good wick.

Pyr0
im going to see if i can get someone to ship me some . sounds like great stuff.

Im on the case for that mate, reall really badly want some, :)

I'm hoping the Vape Mesh Co. can help.
I've put an enquiry in and the Managing Director is supposed to be looking into it :)

I'm hoping the Vape Mesh Co. can help.
I've put an enquiry in and the Managing Director is supposed to be looking into it :)

excellent :) fingers crossed they will sort something out :)

want me to do the same thing pyr0?

more enquiries , the more theyll consider getting it right?

S'up to you mate.
I think they're already going to look into it, but I don't think more enquiries would hurt, just shows them there's more interest :)

S'up to you mate.
I think they're already going to look into it, but I don't think more enquiries would hurt, just shows them there's more interest :)

sent . i hope they get some in , really want to try this.

Seems the twik suff is 3mm ekowool with a cotton core, so I have ordered some 3mm ekowool see if I can bodge my self up some, will let you know he results :)

Seems the twik suff is 3mm ekowool with a cotton core, so I have ordered some 3mm ekowool see if I can bodge my self up some, will let you know he results :)

im just about to try this myself. gonna cut the ekowool to length first then see what i can do. really would be grateful for a pair of needlenose pliers right about now.

im just about to try this myself. gonna cut the ekowool to length first then see what i can do. really would be grateful for a pair of needlenose pliers right about now.

Wrap a small peice of wire round one and pull it through? that how I'm planing to do it lol

Back
Top Bottom