What's new

Cotton wick is the future! (for me anyway)

danfoshizzle

Achiever
Just built my first cotton wick on the agi, man does this stuff rock, no more silica taste! seems to wick ten times better than the 2mm silica I was using and flavour is bumped up a fair but too
DSC01075.jpg
Its alot less fiddly to work with, did not have to use a pin or anything :P only real disadvantage I can think of is in a dripper you have to keep it wet as cotton will burn!, but thats no biggie for me as I always check my dripper as a dry hit on anything is stanky lol

Win win for me, will become my silica replacement :)

So that two wins for me today, the cotton and a hybrid silica/mesh wick vaping like a beast on the aga-s

DSC01076.jpg

sometimes when I am all alone and get lonely I sit here and fiddle with my wick, dont judge me :P

Last edited:
Dirty wick fiddler ;)

Yes cotton will burn folks. Keeping your wick wet will be essential....

Dirty wick fiddler ;)

Yes cotton will burn folks. Keeping your wick wet will be essential....

Yeah thats its only drawback, thinking it might work really well in an evod, so will order one as soon I as I am able, probably in a couple of weeks :P

Just built my first cotton wick on the agi, man does this stuff rock, no more silica taste! seems to wick ten times better than the 2mm silica I was using and flavour is bumped up a fair but too
View attachment 7739
Its alot less fiddly to work with, did not have to use a pin or anything :P only real disadvantage I can think of is in a dripper you have to keep it wet as cotton will burn!, but thats no biggie for me as I always check my dripper as a dry hit on anything is stanky lol

Win win for me, will become my silica replacement :)

So that two wins for me today, the cotton and a hybrid silica/mesh wick vaping like a beast on the aga-s

View attachment 7740

sometimes when I am all alone and get lonely I sit here and fiddle with my wick, dont judge me :P

ive been using cotton balls / pads rolled out for the past month working well, but i do like the look of that braided stuff got to give it a go

im currently using boiled cotton balls that i stole from my wife.

bloody beautiful stuff to work with ! only learned about it last night and so far i love it. flavour and vapour is ridiculous.

is there any pros/cons to using the braided stuff that is shown in your picture to the cotton balls?

also has anyone tried sitting the coil ontop of a bed of cotton? ive not tried it but was told about it last night , must admit as pathetic as it sounds im kinda scared to do it lol.

Back
Top Bottom