What's new

CE5 - CE4 V3 Rebuild

I took AGES to start rewicking and rewiring and regret that I waited so long!

I find it relaxing, even when I get frustrated with it. Its not as hard as it looks, its just wrapping a wire around a wick and then plonking them into a neg and pos post :D

I use 2 pieces of 2mm silica wick in mine with kanthal or titanium wire 0.2mm kanthal is fine. If you look in the how to's section under new user corner there are a few guides. One for the ce4 and one by ado28 for the Vivi Nova which is pretty much the same. Hope this helps :)

The CE4/ CE5 are not 're-buildables'. They have replaceable heads. You just screw the new one on.

Yes they are, You rebuild the heads by coil round the wick, its cheaper. YouTube is your friend :D

Just make sure you test your coil before you place it on an E-cig, as if you have no short protection on your mod, you can kill the said E-Cig / mod in question

When I re-wick clearo's CE4's in particular I find 0.20 mm wire is best & 2mm wick

Just make sure you test your coil before you place it on an E-cig, as if you have no short protection on your mod, you can kill the said E-Cig / mod in question

When I re-wick clearo's CE4's in particular I find 0.20 mm wire is best & 2mm wick

1 single wick ?? :)

1 single wick ?? :)

2 x is what I use ado28 has a great picture sequence on here on how to do it with the Vivi Nova same priceple I've mentioned him & I hope he will reply with the link for you (which I really should bookmark)

2 x is what I use ado28 has a great picture sequence on here on how to do it with the Vivi Nova same priceple I've mentioned him & I hope he will reply with the link for you (which I really should bookmark)

Thanks a lot mate really appreciated
EDIT they only have 1.5 or 2.5

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom