What's new

best cotton

tomkz18

Postman
hi I mainly vape rtas and use muji but was looking to try out some new cotton I've tried cotton bacon but wasn't overly impressed what do you guys use or recommend ???

If you can wait for FT then get some Jellyfish, if not, then Shake n Vape from Evo,

The advantages these have over Muji are superior wicking and better flavour, and they're also easy to work with. You don't need to fluff the ends or get the thickness just right.

If you're a MTL vaper though, they may not be suitable as they can easily flood a MTL tank.

I’ve recently just bought and tried cotton bacon v2 and to be honest I cant see much benefit for the premium price. If anything I tend to waste more than the easier cut the width required with Muji.

I will have a look at the ones Ment mentioned above though.

If you can wait for FT then get some Jellyfish, if not, then Shake n Vape from Evo,

The advantages these have over Muji are superior wicking and better flavour, and they're also easy to work with. You don't need to fluff the ends or get the thickness just right.

If you're a MTL vaper though, they may not be suitable as they can easily flood a MTL tank.
I might give them a go definitely not a MTL vaper lol

Ive used a lot of cottons in the past but the best ive found so far is Fuzz by the Yorkshire vaper i use it all the time now......

I'll second the shake & vape. Once I tried it I couldn't go back to muji or cb. You get loads in a bag as well. I'm only just finishing mine from October and I rewick a lot.

Two packs of CB just arrived today, I will have to try some others when I get back.
Cotton cords/rope? was recommended in another thread and sounds good for 2mm coils.

Fuzion is good a tub will last ages, also have a look at Coil master pro cotton another good one IMOHO

Out of all the cotton I've tried Fuzz by the Yorkshire vaper comes out on top and to be honest it's that good i don't need to hunt for the next best cotton as it just works amazingly well at anything you throw at it [emoji6]

Back
Top Bottom