What's new

Back in love with dripping

So how hot are we talking on a sub ohm
I have to make some insulators for a cloud chaser and will be going for a material good to 250C Chegs

Sent from (who cares) using Planet of the Vapes

My Double Cross has survived intact despite the atty being sat burning off a freshly primed wick for several minutes, it got hot enough to melt the O rings on the drip tip when I replaced the cap afterwards. I now use cellu-cotton so this can never happen again. My Zenith though, the insulator started melting the instant I fired the 0.5mm 2x twisted 0.18 ohm coils(resulting in the centre post grub screw refusing to tighten on the coil)I was fortunate to be able to adjust the 510 screw to compensate for the end of the 510 to sink below the outer.

posted by an unauthorised idiot :P

Thanks sparkyjuice for this beauty and the drip tip. Works a treat on my reverse drill mod ;)
Very happy indeed.

reverse.jpg

The nano for the taifun works well.....and im not a massive fan of drippin, but its decent

Sent From My Galaxy S4

Fasttech have the mephisto in now :)

Sent From Within A Plume Of Mofucking Vapor, Boo Yaa

Dripper with me at work today for the first time fingers crossed managed to get in without turning my pocket into a custard cream so off to a good start.

Sent from my C6903 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I've found all I do is drip these days.

I've been carrying variations of these options for ages. The tobh is the new toy, only got built yesterday. It got the posts and top cap barrel drilled before it even saw a build tbh.

Back
Top Bottom