What's new

Back in love with dripping

Mephisto?
Genuine?
Git if so ;) HahaHa

If not, make sure you get one with an updated insulator... please,.. :P

sort your airflow out, starts Thursday !!

Ooooh Wahey!!! Also found that the mephisto cap fits the infinite clt rda so now using that cap on the clt as the mephisto base... well... uhh... you know what happened xD
Found the build I'm gonna run, which will need a total of 30mm airflowish , so a load of holes at 45 degrees staggered should work :P

Rags backstage! ;-)

Attachments

• 1406066547106.jpg
    1406066547106.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 52
Got an atomic, albeit a clone, today and after a few months of the Taifun GT, I'm loving it. Just saying as I thought I was stuck with the Taifun for flavour. This has that and the vapour on a pair of coils at 0.5ohm, its a decent vape. Happy dripper ;-)

Hi Seedy, would you mind letting me know a bit more about the build you are using in your Atomic?, I've got an EHpro from greyhaze and I just can't get decent flavor from it, plenty of clouds but so far my kayfun is better on flavor.

I'm just using 2 coils 8 wraps around a 2mm drill bit 0.32mm kanthal. Nothing fancy here. Cotton through and under both sides so the chamber is pretty stuffed. Works a treat with my fruit juice.

I'm just using 2 coils 8 wraps around a 2mm drill bit 0.32mm kanthal. Nothing fancy here. Cotton through and under both sides so the chamber is pretty stuffed. Works a treat with my fruit juice.

Try a twisted 4 wrap dual... trust me.. ;)

I'm not chasing with this one fella. All these new fangled ways of using up more wire is for the youngsters ;-) plus it takes too much time. Maybe when this setup dies but I'm leaving it just how it is for a few days. You'll have me drilling the cap within an inch of its life if I listen to you ;-)

Back
Top Bottom