What's new

Alien Wrap

JackyLFC

Postman
Hey guys, hoping some experienced coil building apes would be able to help me out with some tips on Alien wraps.

Im trying to build 3*28 + 36g Aliens, but struggling with the wrap, it just wont wrap well at all, bunching up etc. I can wrap 32g Aliens perfectly with no problems whatsoever. Just seem to be struggling with the thinner wire.

Any tips on how to improve this? Or is it just a case of trial and error with the thinner gauges?

It's a patience thing and practice. Personally I'm not sold on any difference from a straight wrapped clapton but that's just me, I tend to stick to flatwire in my mechs.

It's a patience thing and practice. Personally I'm not sold on any difference from a straight wrapped clapton but that's just me, I tend to stick to flatwire in my mechs.

Yeah deffo requires a fair bit of patience. Like i said the 32g is a piece of piss. Any higher in gauges and im struggling, nightmare! Im yet to try flat wire ive heard a good few people speak highly of it, in my head it seems it would just be a similar vape to a normal round wire build in terms of flavour and cloud. Obviously improved a little bit by the increased surface area. Gotta try it before i knock it tho i suppose, what gauge you get John 24?

@JackyLFC There is a fella called KZOR on youtube, he's South African and a Wizard with the Daedalus Pro. I watch him quite a bit while i wait for mine to arrive. Dunno if you have seen him or the tricks he does, well worth a butchers hook imo.

@JackyLFC There is a fella called KZOR on youtube, he's South African and a Wizard with the Daedalus Pro. I watch him quite a bit while i wait for mine to arrive. Dunno if you have seen him or the tricks he does, well worth a butchers hook imo.

subscribed cheers bud

Im onto him thanks mate, he's really good with the Daedalus isnt he, clear and to the point, one of the easiest coil build tutors to follow.

You might be under stretching your decore. I normally use 36 gauge and find when I change gauge it takes me I couple of attempts to adjust. I find with the higher gauges I need have a lighter hold on the decore as it claptoning.

Back
Top Bottom