What's new

Aga t help needed urgently !!!

Top coil looks to be strangling the wick.

Recoil and put some juice in the tank. It will soak the wick and help to oxidise it further while you space the coils with a cocktail stick.

Thanks for all your help guys and girls, really, I don't know where else I would have turned. I think I will leave it a few days before I attempt the re coil though........ Otherwise it will end up embedded in the wall!!

Just got my Aga T and was going good on my first try and put the top on with the hole lined up and fut. Anyway to cut a longer story a bit shorter, subsequent attempts failed until I twisted the wire Into two strands and left a hole for the screw and then wound it three times round a wicked mesh and no going great. Have I cheated or is this OK to do. Been an hour and vape is improving with each go.

Last edited:
I find securing the coil to the post in an anti clock wise direction helps . Just keep the tension on while you tighten up the post

Try sending the last coil anti clockwise around the post. Itll create less distance from wick to post while keeping snug on wick. Just keep the tension when tightening down

Back
Top Bottom