What's new

1st rebuildable atty advice needed

I find the fogger the most leak proof rebuildable but the build deck has a raised lip which is a PITA for building unless you have small hands like me...

Awesome. Someone has literally just suggested a dna for me. Do you know anywhere that does an "all in" starter kit at all?

Elegant Vapour do this.

They call it a high power bundle.

You pick your box mod, and then get discounted battery, atomiser and free shipping.

That's what I did with my IPV V2...

I would provide a link but i bought my dna from a group buy, and its gone now.

I would suggest fast tech, but prepare your self for up to 11 weeks wait lol. and some quality issues on occasion.

There are plenty of uk suppliers, myepak is good, elegant vapes is good, i got a decent kayfun from anglefire mods, cheap and quick delivery. There are loads on the discount tab also.

Lots of issues at the moment with fast tech DNAs so I wouldn't go there until it all settles down.

Few apes on here are also having the problem.

Buy one in UK so at least there is some cover if you run into problems.

Elegant Vapour do this.

They call it a high power bundle.

You pick your box mod, and then get discounted battery, atomiser and free shipping.

That's what I did with my IPV V2...

Lots of issues at the moment with fast tech DNAs so I wouldn't go there until it all settles down.

Few apes on here are also having the problem.

Buy one in UK so at least there is some cover if you run into problems.

I've been keeping an eye on the FT dna issue so will probably avoid one for now.

After speaking to a mate at work today I have (finally) settled on a Vamo v6. less than £60 all in and my mate is going to chuck me some 18650's he no longer needs too.

Ugh shineyitis is a horrible affliction.

you can post a link to the issue?

i bought a cheap dna and its been faultless for 8 weeks so far.. Mine is black no logos, not top seal

Cant find the thread atm as I'm on my phone, but I think it was regarding the ones from fasttech (which are the only sub 30 quid ones ive found so far)

Now that is tempting. I think I'll probably end up with a vamo, dna30 and stingray x over the next month or two as I can't bloody decide lol

I went the kayfun route as first rba (well, russian 91), I've since moved on to the taifun, to me it's a much simpler build, more flavour and you can recoil when the tank is full.

Kayfun is still a nice bit of kit, but I still run back to the taifun!

Back
Top Bottom